Why work for us? Simple, we’re a great company and we really love what we do.
If you are passionate, innovative and like to make things happen, then this is the place for you. We aim to create a world where every unit of resource is used intelligently and sustainably to benefit customers, end users and future generations. To keep us at the cutting edge in the energy management market we are always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people who love to be part of a fast paced team. If you love change and strive to always make things bigger and better then come join us.
Our Wallington office in Surrey is full of great people. There are opportunities to get involved in projects and plenty of opportunity for growth across all departments. If you think you have what it takes to join ESS Utilities please check out our current vacancies below.
Get in touch or send us your CV to register your interest in working with us. We would love to hear from you.
ESS Utilities, Monarch House, 7-9 Stafford Road, Wallington Surrey, SM6 9AN
Our current vacancies:
Location: Wallington, Surrey
Hours: Full time
The successful candidate will be the face of the business, responsible for managing a portfolio of new and existing client accounts. You will support and oversee end to end delivery for the contract, setting up and arranging overall strategy, reducing energy usage against pre-set targets and identifying opportunities to upsell. You will be expected to keep up to date with energy industry legislation and market data and attend client meetings.
- Maintain and develop new and existing client relationships, optimising quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Creation of energy tenders and management of the overall process
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed commercial targets
- Monitor and receive information on market activities and provide relevant reports and information to clients
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers to ensure sustainable relationships through positive tender responses
- Business development including contract renewals, selling of additional services, bringing in new sales leads, responding to and following up on sales enquiries
Key Skills and Competences:
- Experience in client account management
- Knowledge of the energy supply market with specific experience of leading the delivery of utilities services
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong sales and negotiation skills to upsell and introduce new services and packages to existing clients
- Commercially astute
- Able to resolve queries and disputes with clients and suppliers
- Experienced leader with the ability to delegate and manage across systems and departments
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous experience working with energy suppliers
- Experience of working with multi-site accounts or in the public-sector space
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org