06 Aug Strength in numbers: energy baskets
Energy baskets reduce costs, stress and decrease admin for you
After three successive years of rising energy markets, ESS energy baskets are a simple way for our clients to acquire greater buying power and achieve a level of savings that is not available on an individual basis.
The energy baskets are a way of connecting the energy procurement of multiple sites across our client portfolio to form a stronger legion of energy buyers. By grouping together with other organisations, not only can each individual client reduce the rates they pay, but strength in numbers reduces risk premium for all, thus protecting them against the volatile market.
ESS energy baskets: the benefits
- Every organisation, big or small, will gain greater buying power by being included in an energy basket
- Highly competitive prices not available on an individual basis
- The larger volume allows suppliers to reduce the risk premium added to fixed energy contracts. The level of risk is shared amongst the members
- Increased protection against market volatility and rising non-commodity costs
- Every member also benefits from using greener energy and receives a greater level of account management service
So with the energy market being as volatile as it is, we believe in strength in numbers. Procurement doesn’t need to be such a risky business, particularly when most organisations have shared goals of saving time and saving money – both of which are easier to achieve once you become involved in our energy baskets.
To join our energy basket or to find out more, get in touch with our procurement manager Wilson Pinto on 01213 488 980 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also read more about our procurement and risk management strategies, to find out how we can tailor your energy contracts to suit your business’ needs and objectives.
For further reading, take a look at our article on summer energy consumption